|Главная » Casing Drive System Technician|
Casing Drive System Technician
- To operate, rig up/rig down and maintain equipment for casing running and casing drilling both on the rig site and workshop.
- To execute rig survey finding out if it complies with casing running/drilling equipment.
- To conduct safety meetings and job safety analysis before starting the job.
- To comply with QHSSE policies established by Company, customer and legislation.
- To comply with internal procedure and policies.
- To train customer representatives on proper and safe operating of Tesco equipment.
- To continually improve own knowledge and skills regarding casing running/drilling equipment.
- To make improvement proposals on more efficient and safe usage of Tesco equipment.
- To prepare periodical reports according to the Company requirements.
- To work in other Company product lines as required.
Requirements to candidate:
- Speaking English language – must (communication with expats)
- Drilling experience (drilling engineer, drilling technologist, driller, roustabout etc).
- Casing running experience.
- Ready to work on rotational schedule on far north locations.
- Ready to start working in short notice.
- Ready to learn huge amount of new materials and mastering new skills.
- Ready to comply with safe methods of operation and use personal protective equipment during doing the job.
- Team player, positive to people.
- Positive thinking.
- Leadership, ability to make decisions, make the running.